The goal of the R&R Challenge is to read and review five or more novels from the Challenge Library.
- All books reviewed must be from the Challenge Library (the list of participating authors).
- Each reader to review 5 or more novels will be entered to win the grand prize.
- A monthly drawing will be held for everyone who has reviewed a book that month.
- You MUST review the book and provide a link to the review in order to qualify for any prize. **Reviews can be posted anywhere** (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, and/or your personal blog, etc.)
- Reviews must be posted during the Read & Review Challenge timeframe (October 1st - March 31st)
- Book format will vary by author. E-books, paperbacks, and audiobooks all qualify as reviewable.
- Participants are responsible for contacting the authors directly to obtain FREE copies of their books (emails provided in the R&R Challenge Library).
- Reviews of purchased copies still count toward the challenge.
- If you accept a novel but don't review it, you are disqualified from participating and won't be allowed to request books from any other authors.
- Reviews must be posted within one month of receiving the book or you are disqualified.
- Authors can take part in the challenge as well by reading and reviewing books that are not theirs.
- International participation will vary by author. All giveaways are international.
- The monthly giveaway will be a $10 Amazon gift card
- The grand prize giveaway will be a collection of swag from various authors and a $50 Amazon gift card
Happy reading and writing everyone!